The Unofficial YouNow Forum: Made By YouNowers, For YouNowers!

Hello and Welcome to the Unofficial YouNow forum!

If this is your first time here, we suggest you sign up for a new account buy clicking the "Register" button below so that you are able to chat and post topics with other members.

If you have been here before and just need to log in, then you are probably not reading this and you already have clicked the log in button below. So there is really no point to explain this. But whatever it kills time and kinda funny i guess. Not really though.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to the Unofficial YouNow forum!

If this is your first time here, we suggest you sign up for a new account buy clicking the "Register" button below so that you are able to chat and post topics with other members.

If you have been here before and just need to log in, then you are probably not reading this and you already have clicked the log in button below. So there is really no point to explain this. But whatever it kills time and kinda funny i guess. Not really though.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*not affiliated with YouNow.com

4 posters

Hello You now peeps

FredtheRandom
    FredtheRandom

Hello You now peeps Empty Hello You now peeps

Post by FredtheRandom Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Hello its me Fred! - no not the annoying you tuber the ranting talkative bundle of joy or pain depending on my mood and ramblings. I'm 18 and study History and Archaeology at university. I started You now about 2 months ago and has become a weekly occurrence of mine. My beliefs on this site is that everyone should be given a chance to express what they want to say within the first couple of minutes without being voted off within the first 50 seconds of broadcasting. that is why myself and Robert smith encourage people to use the phrase Green ARMY so that people can be able to talk and not ruined by those sneaky red snipers in the last 20 seconds. Very Happy

Last edited by FredtheRandom on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed out the t in Roberts name lol)
    Tony.C
    Tony.C
    YouNoob+
    YouNoob+

Hello You now peeps Empty Re: Hello You now peeps

Post by Tony.C Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:12 pm

GREEN ARMY !!!!!!!!!!!
    RyanHolmes
    RyanHolmes
    YouNoob
    YouNoob

Post by RyanHolmes Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Maybe they should make a Green Army section!
    gdkool
    gdkool
    YouNoob
    YouNoob

Post by gdkool Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:51 pm

i agree with that but one will have to be made for the Red Snipers (a good way to expose them)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:37 am