The Unofficial YouNow Forum: Made By YouNowers, For YouNowers!

Hello and Welcome to the Unofficial YouNow forum!

If this is your first time here, we suggest you sign up for a new account buy clicking the "Register" button below so that you are able to chat and post topics with other members.

If you have been here before and just need to log in, then you are probably not reading this and you already have clicked the log in button below. So there is really no point to explain this. But whatever it kills time and kinda funny i guess. Not really though.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and Welcome to the Unofficial YouNow forum!

If this is your first time here, we suggest you sign up for a new account buy clicking the "Register" button below so that you are able to chat and post topics with other members.

If you have been here before and just need to log in, then you are probably not reading this and you already have clicked the log in button below. So there is really no point to explain this. But whatever it kills time and kinda funny i guess. Not really though.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*not affiliated with YouNow.com

YouNow Leader Board Glitch and How to get around it!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

YouNow Leader Board Glitch and How to get around it! Empty YouNow Leader Board Glitch and How to get around it!

Post by Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:52 pm

FOR EVERYONE WHO CHECKS THE LEADER BOARD.
    IT IS NOT DOWN, BUT IT IS VERY GLITCHY.

WHEN IT SAYS "DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE" JUST CLICK THE REFRESH BUTTON SHOW IN THE PICTURE.
    YouNow Leader Board Glitch and How to get around it! Qrfd6v

BUT
    IF YO U ARE TRYING TO VIEW FORM A DIFFERENT STANDARD.
    IE. This week - Today - This Month
    Fans - Airtime - Thumbs up - Etc.
    THAN YOU WILL HAVE TO SELECT YOU STANDARD
    THEN GO TO PAGE TWO, THEN PAGE ONE AGAIN.
    YOU MUST DO THIS IN ORDER FOR THE PAGE TO CHANGE FOR THE ORIGINAL SET STANDARD. IE. Fans - This Week.

I HOPE THIS HELPS Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm